Orion Township Public Library Board
SYNOPSIS of OCTOBER 20, 2011 meeting
November 09, 2011 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
OCTOBER 20, 2011
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, Mary Pergeau, trustees; Linda Sickles, director
Excused: Bert Quinn, James Abramczyk
Meeting called to order at 6:37 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Consent agenda approved
3. Call to Public: none present
4. Patrons visits in September 17,553
5. 38,593 items checked out
6. Attendance at library programs 1,017
7. Women's Night Out program on November 10th from 6-8:30
8. Calendar of library closings for 2012 approved. Due to significantly reduced revenue, the library will be closed on Sundays effective January 1, 2012 until further notice.
9. Advertising for the director position will be extended to Michigan, Illinois & Ohio
10. A pergola has been donated as a memorial. It is in the Reading Garden.
Meeting adjourned at 8:50 pm
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, November 17, 2011 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 pm