December 07, 2011 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting November 28, 2011 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Waters; Peters, Eschmann, Champion, Baker, Wills Absent:
1) Approved the agenda as amended.
2) Approved the minutes of the October 24, 2011 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report - October 2011
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures - October 2011
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes - October 3, 2011
DDA Meeting Minutes - October 24, 2011
DDA 2012 Meeting Schedule
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $22,539.13
5) Discussed the Village of Ortonville Hunting Ordinance
6) Received the 2010/2011 Audit Report from Lewis and Knopf
7) Approve the Resolution to Waive Recapture of 2009 Community Development Block Grant Funds
8) Discussed changes to the 2011 Personnel Policy Draft that will now be sent to the Village Attorney.
9) Approved the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use for the 2011 Christmas Parade.
10) Approved the 2012 Village Council Meeting Schedule
11) Held a Closed Session to Consider Periodic Personnel Evaluation of the Village Manager
12) Meeting Adjourned at 8:38 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ -www.ortonvillevillage.com
Publish in The Citizen 12-03-11