December 14, 2011 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
REGULAR MEETING DECEMBER 5, 2011
Members present: Thurman, McCreery, Stowell, Beltramo, King, DePalma, Gault
Members absent: None
1. Approved agenda.
2. Approval of the Consent Agenda which included the following:
· Regular Meeting Minutes of November 21, 2011
· 2011 Budget Amendments
· Appointment of Jody Hall, George Buhler and Dick Lowthian to the Planning Commission.
· Appointment of Bobby Harrison and Dennis DeCovich to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
· Minutes of the Budget Workshop held November 29, 2011.
· Approval to prepay 2011 invoices.
· Regular Bills in the amount of $24,305.73.
· Pre-pays in the amount of $369,401,76.
· Trustee Timesheets in the amount of $1023.00.
3. Approved employee health care plan and approved opting out of requirements set forth in Senate Bill No. 8 (P.A. 152)
4. Approved the 2012 Cable Budget.
5. Approved the 2012 Cable Consultant Contract and awarded to Greg Normand.
6. Approved the 2012 Budget Appropriations Act.
7. Approved sale of parcel 03-30-106-005.
8. Approved referring suggested consent judgment from Country Oaks to the Planning Commission for a public hearing, review and recommendation.
9. Approved first reading of amendments to Ordinance #113.
10. Approved hiring Eileen McClennen as the part-time administrative assistant for Parks & Recreation effective December 12, 2012.
Posted by B. Jean McCreery, CMC, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 12-10-11