February 01, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Village Council meeting January 23, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Champion, Eschmann, Waters, Skornicka, Baker, Peters, Wills Absent:
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the December 12, 2011 Village Council Meeting.
3) Approved the minutes of the December 12, 2011 Special Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report - January 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures - January 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes - December 5, 2011
DDA Board Meeting Minutes - November 21, 2011
DDA Board Meeting Minutes - December 12, 2011
5) Approved disbursements in the amount of $21,610.92.
6) Approved the 2012 Cable Budget as presented.
7) Approved the 2012 Fire Department Budget
8) Approved the Motion to adopt of the International Property Maintenance Code 2009 as amended and presented.
9) Approved the payment of $2,000.00 deposit on real estate knows as 255 Narrin Street contingent on attorney recommendation and environmental conditions being satisfactory.
10) Approved the Motion to authorize the Village Manager to proceed with the environmental investigations and wetland review for the properties at 255 and 278 Narrin Street with WRG Inc. for an amount not to exceed $2,000.00.
11) Meeting Adjourned at 8:24 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 1-28-12