February 15, 2012 - Township of Addison
January 17, 2012 Board Meeting Synopsis
The Addison Township Board; Supervisor Pearson, Clerk Bennett, Treasurer Alberty, Trustee Boehmer, Trustee Brakefield, Trustee Gierak and Trustee Sutphin held a meeting on January 17, 2012, at the Addison Township Complex, located at 1440 Rochester Rd. Leonard, MI. 48367.
The following action was taken at the regular meeting of the Board:
· Approved the agenda with the amendments as follows; agenda item #6 to read appoint plumbing, electrical and mechanical inspectors as temporary employees.
· Approved the Consent Agenda consisting of the Minutes for the December 19, 2011 Board Meeting and Bills as paid for December 2011.
· Approved Oxford Area Cable Commission Board Membership and Funding for 2012/13 fiscal year.
· Approved Fire Department Ambulance Cot Replacement expenditure and waived the purchasing ordinance.
· Authorized Annual Meeting Date- March 31, 2012 @ 9:00 a.m.
· Authorized Public Hearing for Budget and Truth in Taxation; March 19, 2012.
· Appointed plumbing, electrical and mechanical inspectors as temporary employees.
· Approved Appointments as follows: Oxford/ Addison Youth Assistance, Trish Rogge and Park Rangers John Sutphin, Art Burny, Lou Burny, and John Phelan.
· Approved the 2012 Chloride Service Agreement and waived the purchasing ordinance.
· 2012 Fiscal Year Budget Introduction.
Please contact the Clerk's office if you have questions. Copies of the draft minutes are available for review or purchase at the Clerk's office.
Addison Township Clerk
Publish: February 15, 2012