February 22, 2012 - CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
COUNTY OF OAKLAND MICHIGAN
Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on February 8, 2012 at the Oxford Veterans Memorial Civic Center.
PRESENT: Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Bunting, Trustee Cryderman, Supervisor Dunn, Treasurer Ferrari, Trustee Spisz, Clerk Wright.
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as amended.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as presented.
• Set the First Reading of the addition of a new Section 5(M)-Electric Vehicle Charging Stations-to Article 8 of the Oxford Charter Township Zoning Ordinance 67A for the Regular Township Board meeting of March 14, 2012.
• Approved a meeting among Supervisor Dunn, Township Engineer Sharpe, Trustee Spisz, a representative from the Water Resources Commission and Stearns Well Drilling to work out a settlement prior to potential legal action.
• Supported the Cable Commission's recommendation of a five (5) member Board consisting of two (2) members from Oxford Township, one (1) member from Addison Township, one (1) member from the Village of Oxford, and one (1) member from the Village of Leonard and to support the 25% minimum payment requirement of cable franchise fees to the Cable Commission.
• Approved using Township letterhead with the old logo until it is gone and then use the logo from the Township website as the offiical logo.
• Appointed Trish Rogge to the Oxford-Addison Youth Assistance Board of Directors as recommended.
• Approved the purchase of an M-100 Tabulator from Election Systems & Software, Inc. in the amount of $5,095.00.
• Authorized the expenditure of $600.00 for the upgrade of the network switch with labor to be performed by Tech Resources.
• Added Treasurer Ferrari as backup for IT Coordinator, Trustee Spisz, for the Township.
• Authorized the Water & Sewer Committee to explore Option #2 of the Davis Lake Grinder Pump Operation and Maintenance Proposal dated 03/15/2011 and come back to the Township Board with details.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:02 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford MI 48371
Publish: Oxford Leader: 02/22/2012