February 22, 2012 - Village of oxford
Synopsis of Regular Council Meeting February 14, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops in the armed forces.
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Helmuth, Stephison, President Benner - Absent: Albensi
3. Approval of Minutes- Minutes of January 24, 2012- Motion carried. Minutes of Special Meeting of February 4, 2012- Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Public Hearings/Presentations-
A) Ordinance Amendments- Zoning #307, Article 1, Section 1.6
B) Zoning Ordinance Section 3: R-3 setback correction
6. Call to Public- non-agenda items
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes - Motion to file - carried
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
C. Appointments to Boards and Commissions – None
CDBG update – reimbursement request for Emergency Services
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated February 9, 2012 amount of $149,242.55- Motion carried.
9. Unfinished Business-
a. Cable Commission Member Change Proposal–Oxford Township-motion carried
10. New Business –
a. Property Proposals 23 Stanton and 27 Pleasant-set aside on parcels proposals
b. Training Conference Request- Traffic Safety Summit- Police-Motion carried
c. Purchase of Mower Request-Motion carried
d. Water Pump # 4 Renovation Report- receive and file
e. State and National Building Codes Adoption-set aside
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:44pm - Motion carried.