March 21, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
February 27, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Eschmann, Baker, Champion, Skornicka, Peters, Waters, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the January 23, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report – January 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures – January 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – January 17, 2011
Brandon Township Special Joint Board Meeting Minutes – January 23, 2012
DDA Board Meeting Minutes – January 20, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $23,611.11.
5) Approved the Brandon Fire Department Full Time Employee's 2012 Benefit Package
6) Approved the Brandon Fire Department Part Time Employee's 2012 Benefit Package.
7) Approved the hiring of Paychex for Human Resource Services and payroll for the Brandon Township Fire Department.
8) Approve the hiring of Paychex for Human Resource Services and payroll for the Cable Station employees.
9) Approved the request by Brandon Township Parks & Recreation for usage of Sherman Park in 2012.
10) Approved the Tri-Party participation Agreement
11) Approved the improvements of the Old Town Hall door in the amount of $3310.00.
12) Approved the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use for the Memorial Day Parade.
13) Approved the appointment of Amy Guirey to the Ortonville DDA Board.
14) Approved the Phase 2 environmental site assessment proposal at 255 Narrin from WRG not to exceed $6,000.00
15) Meeting Adjourned at 8:46 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 3-17-12