April 04, 2012 - Village of Oxford
Synopsis of regular council meeting march 27, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops in the armed forces.
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Helmuth, Stephison, President Benner
3. Approval of Minutes- Minutes of March 13, 2012- Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – as amended. Motion carried.
5. Public Hearings/Presentations- none
6. Call to Public- non-agenda items
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to received/ file –
Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
B. Appointments to Boards and Commissions – None
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated March 23, 2012 amount of $36,729.17- Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business – Property Proposal – 27 Pleasant- Motion to accept-carried
10. New Business –
11. A. Second Reading and Adoption of Proposed Ordinance Amendments:
i. Zoning Ordinance #307, Art. I , Section 1.6 (medical marihuana)Motion Approved-
ii. Zoning Ordinance #307, Ch. 4 Sect. 3, R-3 Setback correction Motion Approved-
B. Temporary Outdoor Service Permit- Oxford Tap - DDA May 16-20 Event-Motion Approved
C. Request for Water Tower Warrantee Inspection – Motion approved
D. Tax Collection Posting Agreement with Oxford Township – Motion approved
E. Cable Commission Interlocal Agreement and By-law Amendments – Motion approved
F. Monthly Financial Budget Report and Budget Amendments- Motion approved
G. Clerk performance review- closed session requested
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 9:50pm - Motion carried.