April 11, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
March 26, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, Skornicka, Champion, Eschmann, Peters, Baker, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the February 27, 2012 Village Council Meeting..
Treasurer's Report – February 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures – February 2012
Ortonville Planning Commission Meeting – January 10, 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – February 6, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $22,940.73.
5) Approved the Motion for the 2012-2015 Fire Dispatch Service Agreement between the County of Oakland and the Charter Township of Brandon as presented.
6) Approved the Motion for the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use – Bookin' It for Your Library 5k Run May 12, 2012.
7) Approved the Motion for the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use – Creekfest June 2, 2012.
8) Approved the Motion to adopt the Skate Park Rules, Regulations, and Fees for the 2012 Season as presented.
9) Meeting Adjourned at 7:50 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 4-7-12