April 18, 2012 - TOWNSHIP OF ADDISON
SPRING CLEAN UP
Please be advised that the Township of Addison will provide dumpsters for Spring Clean Up at the Township Complex parking area on Saturday, May 12, 2012 beginning at 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Rain or Shine. This service will be provided for Addison Township Residents only.
Please note the conditions:
1. The Township cannot accept paint, oil, gasoline, or any toxins.
2. Refrigerators or air conditioners must be tagged properly or a $20.00 tagging fee will be charged. A unit cannot be accepted without the tag.
3. Tire limitations: 4 per household. Car and pick up truck tires only. Tires with rims cannot be accepted. Please separate prior to drop off.
4. A container will be available for your household batteries.
5. Excludes commercial contractors.
6. Please have valid driver's license ready showing Township residency.
The Township will provide a shredding truck for your paper documents. Please assure no plastic or metals are mixed with the papers.
Spring Clean-up is a great way to get together with your neighbors and clean up our road sides.
For additional information contact the Clerk's office.
Addison Township Clerk
1440 Rochester Rd.
Leonard, MI. 48367
Publish: April 18, 2012