May 09, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
April 23, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, Peters, Baker, Eschmann, Skornicka, Wills
Absent: Champion (with notice)
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the March 26, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report – March 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures – March 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – March 5, 2011
Brandon Township Special Meeting Minutes – March 5, 2012
DDA Board Meeting Minutes – March 26, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $17,477.51.
5) Held Public Hearing for the re-programming of 2011 CDBG Funds – from account number 730569 to account number 731619.
6) Approve the Motion to purchase the property at 255 Narrin Street, pin# 03-07-301-019 from Apex Mortgage Company in the amount $40,000 upon legal clarification of paragraph 5.0 and 6.0 in Phase II conclusion from WRG.
7) Approved the Motion to accept the quote of $3,800 from WRG for preparing a BEA contingent on the previous motion seeking the approval from legal clarification from WRG's Phase II Environmental.
8) Approved the Motion approving the resolution to accept the re-programming of the 2012 CDBG funds from account #730569 – Emergency Rehabilitation to #731619 – Removal of Architectural Barriers.
9) Meeting Adjourned at 8:12 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 5-2-12