May 09, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
May 7, 2012
Members present: Thurman, McCreery, Beltramo, Stowell, King, DePalma, Gault
Members absent: None
1. Approved agenda as amended.
2. Approved the Consent Agenda, which included the following:
· Regular Meeting Minutes of April 2, 2012 as corrected.
· Help America Vote Act (H.A.V.A.) Budget Amendment
· Regular Bills in the Amount of $44,549.95.
· Pre-pays in the amount of $554,444.13.
· Trustee Timesheets in the Amount of $372.00.
3. Approved resolution supporting a liquor license for Superior P&S LLC, dba Mort's Grille at 5500 Oak Hill Road, Suite 400, Clarkston, Michigan 48348.
4. Approved disposal of the nonworking Senior Center steam table.
5. Approved adopting the second reading of the amending ordinance 46-477 General Conditions, sub-section (b) (2) as presented.
Posted by B. Jean McCreery, CMC, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 5-12-12