May 30, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
May 14, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Baker, Peters, Champion, Eschmann, Waters, Wills
Absent: Skornicka (with notice)
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the April 23, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report – April 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures – April 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – April 2, 2011
Ortonville Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – March 6, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $6,464.69.
5) Approved the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use submitted by Andrew Potter for a tractor parade August 3, 2012.
6) Approve the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use submitted by the Ortonville Lions Club for a carnival June 1-3 2012.
7) Approved the Motion to accept the proposal submitted by RPSC for services necessary to make an application to the MDEQ for a discharge permit for a proposed waste water treatment plant in the amount not to exceed $3,800.00
8) Meeting Adjourned at 8:45 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 5-26-12