June 06, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
May 17, 2012
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, Mary Pergeau, Bert Quinn, Jim Abramczyk, trustees; Karen Knox, director.
Meeting called to order at 6:36 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Call to Public
3. Consent agenda approved as amended
4. Bills approved as presented
5. Patron visits in April 16,656
6. 39,298 items checked out
7. Attendance at library programs 980
8. Spring/Summer newsletter mailed to households in early May.
9. Friends of the Library annual meeting May 28
10. Request for Proposal for ILS system with response deadline of June 20. Sent to six vendors. The RFP is posted on the library website.
11. Summer Reading Kick-Off on June 9 from 11 am – 2 pm
12. Approved motion to accept the 2012 budget as amended
13. Revised date for the June Library Board of Trustees meeting is June 28th
Meeting adjourned at 8:36 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, June 28, 2012 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Karen Knox, Director