June 13, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
June 4, 2012
Members present: Thurman, McCreery, Beltramo, Stowell, King, DePalma, Gault
Members absent: None
1. Approved agenda as amended.
2. Approved the Consent Agenda, which included the following:
· Regular Bills in the amount of $6,649.48.
· Pre-pays in the amount of $69,663.05.
· Trustee Timesheets in the Amount of $651.00.
3. Approved renewing trademark "Tops in Oakland County" for Brandon Township.
4. Approved increasing the building director's hours to no more than 24 per week as needed.
5. Approved payment of MTA dues in the amount of $5,452.64.
6. Approved hiring M. Jason Wilton, Christopher Nelson and Christopher Jones as Paid Call Firemen subject to driving, criminal checks, physicals and drug tests.
7. Approved authorization for Clerk to proceed with choosing an architect and contractor to complete the upgrade to the polling places through the Polling Place Grant.
8. Approved the Regular Meeting Minutes of May 7, 2012 as corrected.
Posted by B. Jean McCreery, CMC, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 06/16/12.