June 20, 2012 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
June 11, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, Baker, Peters, Skornicka, Champion, Eschmann, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the May 14, 2012 Village Council Meeting and the May 29, 2012, and June 6, 2012 Budget Workshop.
3) Approved the minutes of the May 14, 2012 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
Minutes of the Ortonville Personnel Committee Meeting - March 22, 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Monthly Reports - January, February, March, and April 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes - May 7, 2012
Ortonville DDA Meeting Minutes - April 23, 2012
5) Approved disbursements in the amount of $16,887.40.
6) Held a Public Hearing for the 2012/2013 Fiscal Year Millage and Budget
7) Approved the Motion to hire three paid call fire fighters as recommended by the Brandon Fire Authority subject to driving and criminal checks, physicals, and drug testing.
8) Discussed potential annual audit dates for the 2011/2012 fiscal year.
9) Approved the Motion appointing the Village Manager and Building Official as the Village of Ortonville Health Officers.
10) Approved the Motion approving the parade permit for the Relay for Life 5k run as presented.
11) Meeting Adjourned at 7:43 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 6-23-12