July 04, 2012 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting june 26, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops in the Armed Forces.
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Helmuth, Nichols, President Benner
3. Approval of Minutes- Minutes of June 12, 2012 as amended - Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Public Hearings/Presentations- none
6. Consent Agenda:
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to received & file – Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following: DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
B. Appointments to Boards and Commissions – none
C. CDBG update- no change
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated June 22, 2012 amount of $81,688.58. Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business –
A. DDA Receivables- Due to Village – Discussion on collection
B. Prof. Planning Serv. Contract- McKenna – accept base rate of $850.00. Motion carried.
10. New Business
A. Forensic Audit Proposals- Accepted contract Mi. Forensic Acct. not to exceed $28,500. Motion carried.
B. Special Assess't Final Confirmation- confirmed $20,593.82. Motion carried.
C. Revocation Industrial Facilities Tax Abatement-Royal Oak Med. Devices. Motion carried.
D. Monthly Financial Report and budget amendments- Presented. Motion carried.
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:16 pm - Motion carried.