July 25, 2012 - charter township of oxford
county of oakland michigan
Of the Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Oxford Board of Trustees held on July 11, 2012 at the Oxford Veterans Memorial Civic Center.
PRESENT: Trustee Bellairs, Trustee Cryderman, Supervisor Dunn, Trustee Spisz, Treasurer Ferrari, Clerk Wright.
ABSENT: Trustee Bunting.
The following actions were taken:
• Approved the agenda as presented.
• Approved the Consent Agenda as presented.
• Approved the May 14, 2012 quotation from Alcogare LLC to provide scanning services for the Charter Township of Oxford in an amount not ot exceed $30,900.00 with 100% of the amount to come from the General Fund.
• Authorized Supervisor Dunn to sign the necessary paperwork to purchase P-04-04-153-001 for back taxes and authorized Treasurer Ferrari to combine the parcel with the adjacent parcel. The new parcel owner will reimburse the Township for the purchase price for back taxes, as well as any filing fees.
• Determined to disregard the purchase of the remaining Tax Sale parcels.
• Authorized Supervisor Dunn to sign any grant applications pertaining to the grant(s) prepared by Spalding DeDecker Associates, Inc. for Elk View Estates drainage solution.
• Adopted the 2013-2015 Resolution for the North Oakland Household Hazardous Waste Consortium as presented.
• Directed Clerk Wright to gather sample dog control ordinances for consideration at the August 8, 2012 Township Board meeting.
• Directed Clerk Wright to prepare a draft Fireworks Ordinance for a First Reading at the August 8, 2012 meeting.
• Allocated $250,000.00 of the budget surplus funds to Elk View Estates.
• Allocated $200,000.00 of the budget surplus funds to the Safety Path Fund.
• Allocated $50,000.00 of the budget surplus funds to the Road Fund.
• Allocated $100,000.00 of the budget surplus funds to the Cemetery Fund with a plan to come back to the September 12, 2012 Township Board meeting.
Meeting was adjourned at 9:35 pm.
Curtis W. Wright
Oxford Township Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Box 3
Oxford MI 48371
Publish: Oxford Leader: 07/25/2012