September 19, 2012 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting august 11, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for families of the 911 Tragedy
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Nichols, Helmuth Absent: President Benner
3. Approval of Minutes- Minutes of August 28, 2012 as amended - Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Presentations: Forensic Audit Update by Michigan Forensic Auditors
6. Call to Public – non agenda items
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes –
Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
B. Appointments to Boards and Commissions – T. Kennis, S. Bossardet and D. Wolicki to Planning Commission for 4 year terms
C. CDBG update- no change
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated September 7, 2012 amount of $31,070.26 - Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business – Proposal to lease garage space – Motion to set aside carried.
10. New Business - none
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13 Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 7:10pm - Motion carried.