October 03, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
Regular Meeting September 20, 2012
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, Jim Phillips, Jim Abramczyk, Mike Luna, Bert Quinn, trustees; Karen Knox, director.
Excused: Mary Pergeau
Meeting called to order at 6:37 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Consent agenda approved as amended
3. Call to Public – none present
4. State aid payment and penal fines received in August
5. Patron visits in August 20,625
6. 44,951 items checked out
7. Attendance at library programs 1,057
8. Autumn Library Link newsletter available
9. Fund Development Committee meeting on September 24th at 6:30 pm at the library
10. Policy Committee meeting October 8th at 4:30 pm at the library
11. Human Resources Committee meeting October 29th at 6 pm at the library
12. Approved the application for a 1-day liquor license for the Nov. 8th library program "Understanding Wine"
Meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, October 18, 2012 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Karen Knox, Director