October 17, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
October 1, 2012
Members present: McCreery, Beltramo, King, Gault, DePalma, Thurman
Members absent: Stowell (with notice)
1) Approved Agenda as amended.
2) Approved Consent Agenda as presented and amended, which contained the following items:
· Special Meeting Minutes of September 13, 2012
· Regular Meeting Minutes of September 17, 2012
· Special Meeting Minutes of September 17, 2012
· Regular Bills in the Amount of $236,327.24
· Trustee Timesheets in the Amount of $1,581.00
3) Approved second reading of the rezoning of LaLone Well Drilling at 1366 Ortonville Road from the current G1, R1-B and RE zoning to C-4.
4) Approved amendments to Ordinance #113-12 as presented and amended.
5) Approval of Amendments to Brandon Township Policy 2.28 (a) Medical Benefits C and D and 2.28 (b) Extended Coverage as presented and amended.
6) Approved amendments to Brandon Township Policy 2.33 Longevity as presented.
7) Approved Resolution #233-12 supporting construction of a McLaren 200-bed hospital in Independence Township, Michigan.
8) Approved the first reading to amend the Municipal Park Regulation Ordinance #120, article V, Sec. 5.1 as presented and amended.
9) Approved Resolution #232-12 of the Charter Township of Brandon Board of Trustees, 2013 Community Development Block Grant Application as presented and amended.
10) Approved the 2013 Community Development Block Grant Sub Recipient agreement and authorized the Brandon Township Supervisor to sign the agreement.
11) Approved granting the Brandon Township Clerk authority to choose and hire a qualified contractor with the lowest bid to replace the doors at Precinct 5 (the Old Town Hall) to bring the building to ADA compliance.
12) Postponed taking action on the Enbridge Settlement Agreement.
Posted by B. Jean McCreery, CMC, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 10-13-12