October 31, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
October 18, 2012
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Jim Abramczyk, Mike Luna, trustees; Karen Knox, director.
Excused: Bert Quinn
Meeting called to order at 6:36 p.m.
1. Agenda approved
2. Consent agenda approved as amended
3. Call to Public – none present
4. Patron visits in September 16,067
5. 36,136 items checked out
6. Attendance at library programs 1,367
7. The library was awarded a grant "Making Sense of the American Civil War" from the Michigan Humanities Council
8. 2013 Calendar of Library Closings approved
9. Policy Committee to meet on October 29th at 5 pm at the library
10. Human Resources Committee to meet on October 29th at 6 pm at the library
11. Finance Committee to meet on November 19th at 5 pm at the library
Meeting adjourned at 8:40 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, November 15, 2012 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Karen Knox, Director