October 31, 2012 - village of oxford
synopsis of Regular council meeting october 23, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Nichols, Helmuth, President Benner
3. Approval of Minutes- Approve Minutes of October 9, 2012 as presented - Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda Motion carried.
5. Presentations: Public Hearing CDBG 2013 Fund Allocation requests
6. Call to Public non agenda items
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes
Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission.
B. Appointments to Boards and Commissions none
C. CDBG update- Bids for Louck Street sidewalk due on 10.25.2012
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated October 19, 2012 for $167,879.48 less the XO bill of $2,506.88 and the ATT bill of $973.92 for a total of $164,398.68 - Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
A. Purchase Offer for rights AT & T Cell Tower Lease Motion carried to table until after Item 13.
B. W. Burdick Street Improvement Project Motion carried to set aside until next meeting.
10. New Business:
A. Fence Claim at 46 Pontiac Motion carried to set aside
B. MDOT Annual Permit for Work on State Trunkline ROW M24- Motion carried
C. Health Insurance Funding- Motion carried to Opt Out Public Act 152 of 2011
D. Purchasing Policy Made in the USA Motion carried to set aside
E. Monthly Budget Report - proposed budget amendments-Motion carried as presented
F. Closed session moved to after Item 13 motion carried to enter Closed Session.
i. Recommendation/action from closed session none
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 9:18pm - Motion carried.