November 28, 2012 - SYNOPSIS
TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
NOVEMBER 19, 2012
A. A Special Meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 7:00 PM at the Independence Township Hall.
B. The Pledge of Allegiance was given.
C. ROLL CALL: Present: Carson, Lohmeier, Pallotta, Rosso, Wallace
Absent: Petterson, Wagner
There was a quorum present.
There was a consensus of the Board members present to appoint David Lohmeier, Trustee as Acting Chair
D. AGENDA ITEMS AS STATED IN THE CALL OF THE MEETING:
7:00 PM - David Lohmeier, Trustee
• Opening Comment
• Recognition of Outgoing Board Members
• Certificate of Appreciation presented to Superintendent Bart Clark
• Certificates of Appreciation presented to Outgoing Board
• Closing Comments
7:15 PM - Barbara Pallotta, Clerk
• Introduction of New Board Members
• Introduction of the Honorable Kelley Kostin, 52/2 District Court
• Swearing in Ceremony: Honorable Kelley Kostin
Patrick J. Kittle, Supervisor Elect: Closing Remarks
E. ADJOURNMENT: The Special Meeting adjourned at 7:18 PM.
Barbara A. Pallotta, CMC
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012