December 05, 2012 - village of oxford
Synopsis of regular council meeting, November 27, 2012
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for our troops
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Nichols, Helmuth, President Benner
3. Approval of Minutes- Approve Minutes of November 13, 2012 as amended - Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Call to Public – non agenda items.
6. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes –
Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission, CDBG.
B. Appointments-Boards/Commissions – Appoint Elizabeth Herron-Ruff to Oxford Area Youth Assoc.
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated November 21, 2012 for $9536.00 - Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business –
A. Fence at 46 Pontiac Bids and Agreement-Motion carried.
B. Purchase Offer rights AT & T Cell Tower Lease-Motion carried to sell rights for $345,000.
C. Proposed Agreement-Rent Garage /Fire Chief Report- Motion carried for $200/month first 6 months, $300/month six months.
10. New Business:
A. Natural Gas Program- MML-Motion carried to set aside.
B. CDBG PY 2013 Resolution approval of application and agreement-Motion carried.
C. Monthly Budget and Financial Report-Motion carried to receive and file.
D. Council meeting schedule for 2013-Motion carried.
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:10pm - Motion carried.