January 09, 2013 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
September 24, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Skornicka, Champion, Eschmann, Peters, Wills
Absent: Waters (with notice), Baker
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the August 27, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report- August 2012
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures – September 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – July 2, 2012
DDA Meeting Minutes – July 23, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $89,844.08
5) Approved the Motion approving the lot split of 76 South Street #03-07-380-018 as presented.
6) Discussed the possible 2013 CDBG Allocations
7) Approved the Motion setting the Public Hearing to discuss 2013 CDBG Allocations on October 22, 2012.
8) Approved the Motion to continue with Insurance Coverage through the Stevenson Company in the amount not to exceed $8,636.00 from 10/15/2012 to 10/15/2013 as presented
9) Approved the Motion to hold Trick-or-Treating from 6:30 to 7:30 Wednesday, October 31, 2012 and host a bonfire cider and doughnuts at the DPW yard immediately afterward.
10) Meeting Adjourned at 7:58 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 1-05-13