January 09, 2013 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
October 22, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Baker, Skornicka, Champion, Eschmann, Wills
Absent: Peters (with notice)
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the September 24, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report- September 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – August 20, 2012
DDA Meeting Minutes – August 27, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $124,682.60
5) Received Public Comments from OCEF President, Karen Milligan.
6) Approved the Motion to adjourn the regular Council Meeting to hold a Public Hearing for the 2013 CDBG Allocations.
7) Held Public Hearing from 7:22 to 7:23 – No Comments received.
8) Approved the Motion for the resolution to allocate the 2013 CDBG funds as amended.
9) Approved the Motion for the purchase of the used Amkus equipment from Independence Fire Department for $5,000, from account #205-400-399-401.
10) Approved the Motion for the repair of Fire Station #1 roof as quoted from Harrell Building Company for $10,300, from account #205-200-930-201 as presented.
11) Approved the Motion for the purchase of the 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD from Berger Chevrolet for $28,995 and to purchase emergency lighting and install lighting and radios into the new Chevrolet Silverado for a cost not to exceed $5,000.
12) Approved the Motion to approve the following budget amendment, to move $17,000 from account #205-000-699-696 undesignated fund balance to account #205-300-344-301 new purchase/lease and to move $18,000 from #205300344-302 repair to account #205-300-344-301 new purchase/lease.
13) Approved the Motion to dispose of the 1999 Ford F-150 through sealed bids.
14) Approved the Motion to approve the State Right of Way Annual Permit for Use of State Highway Right of Way.
15) Meeting Adjourned at 8:17 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 1-05-13