January 09, 2013 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
November 26, 2012 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, Baker, Peters, Skornicka, McClerren, Eschmann, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as amended.
2) Approved the minutes of the October 22, 2012 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report- September 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – September 17, 2012
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – October 1, 2012
Brandon Township Joint Fire Board Authority Meeting Minutes – September 12, 2012
Brandon Township Fire Department Expenditures – September, October, & November 2012
DDA Meeting Minutes – September 24, 2012
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $32,224.98
5) Presentation of Resolution in Appreciation of Bob Flath for years of service to the Community
6) Received updates from Village Attorney regarding 255 and 60 Narrin Street, and Medical Marijuana.
7) Approved the Motion allowing the Village Manager and Village Attorney to negotiate the purchase of 60 Narrin Street property not to exceed the amount of $1,200.00
8) Approved the Motion to allow the Brandon Township Fire Department to purchase a 2011 E-450 Ambulance remount to be completed as specified by Emergency Vehicles Plus for $106,425.00 out of line item #210-872-700-000.
9) Approved the Motion to accept the 2011/2012 Village of Ortonville audit as prepared and presented by Lewis and Knopf Inc.
10) Approve the Resolution to Waive Recapture of 2010 CDBG funds as presented.
11) Approved the Motion to appoint Dan Eschmann to serve as Pro-Tempore.
12) Approved the Special Permit for Park Parade Use for the Christmas Parade.
13) Approved the Special Permit for Park Parade Use for the Christmas Fun run as presented.
14) Meeting Adjourned at 9:14 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 1-05-13