January 30, 2013 - village of oxford
Synopsis of regular council meeting January 22, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for Thomas Benner
2. Roll Call- Albensi, Bailey, Nichols, Helmuth Vacancy: One
3. Approval of Minutes- Approve Minutes of January 8, 2013 as amended - Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Presentation: Proclamation honoring Tom Benner
6. Call to Public – for non agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: Presented information on the following:
DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission, CDBG
C. Appointments-Boards/Commissions – none
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated January 18, 2013 for $36,301.37 - Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business –
A. Contract and Purchase Offers for rights AT & T Cell Tower Lease- Motion carried -sign 3 year finance agreement
10. New Business
A. Second Reading & Adoption Sewage Disposal System Ordinance Amendment-Motion carried
B. Second Reading & Adoption of Water Rate vacant property Ordinance Amendment - Motion carried
C. Fees for services- weapons permits/notary services-motion carried to set aside
D. December Budget and Financial Report-motion carried to receive and file
E. Council position vacancy-motion carried
A. Election of President- Motion carried for T. Albensi, President and D. Bailey, Pro Tem
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:42pm - Motion carried.