March 13, 2013 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
February 25, 2013 Council meeting Synopsis
Trustees Present: Waters, McClerren, Skornicka, Eschmann, Peters, Baker, Wills
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the minutes of the January 28, 2013 Village Council Meeting.
Treasurer's Report – January 2013
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures – January 2013
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – January 7, 2013
Brandon Township Meeting Minutes – January 29, 2013
Ortonville Planning Commission Meeting – January 8, 2013
Ortonville DDA Meeting Minutes – December 17, 2013
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $17,731.06.
5) Received an update from Manager Lyons on the Ball Street Bridge Reconstruction and the proposed Old Town Hall renovation project.
6) Received an update from Manager Lyons regarding the 255 Narrin Street purchase.
7) Approved the Motion to adjourn the regular Village Council Meeting and enter into a closed session to hold and executive session to discuss acquisition of property at the request of Manager Lyons.
8) Regular Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 3-16-13