March 27, 2013 - SYNOPSIS
ORION TOWNSHIP LIBRARY BOARD
March 21, 2013
Present: MaryAnne Thorndycraft, Mary Pergeau, Jim Phillips, Mike Luna, trustees; Karen Knox, director
Meeting called to order at 6:43 p.m.
1. Agenda approved as amended
2. Introduction of new employees
3. Presentation of Dec. 31, 2012 Audit
4. Consent agenda approved
5. Call to Public – none present
6. Patron visits in February, 17,242
7. 31,821 items checked out
8. Attendance at library programs, 1377
9. Friends of the Library continue with plans for Spring Gala
10. The Greater Federation of Women's Club Lake Orion involved in various library events in 2014 to celebrate their 100-year anniversary
11. Motion for Naming Policy from the Policy Committee approved
12. Motion to accept proposal for strategic planning services approved
13. Finance Committee to meet on April 11, 2013 at 5 p.m. at the library
Meeting adjourned at 8:22 p.m.
The next regular meeting of the Orion Township Public Library Board is Thursday, April 18, 2013 in the conference room of the library at 6:30 p.m.
Karen Knox, Director