April 03, 2013 - Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Nichols, Albensi, Nichols Absent: Helmuth
3. Approval of Minutes-Approve Minutes of March 12, 2013 as presented. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Presentation/Public Hearing: Ordinance Amendment Motor Carrier Safety Act
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: DDA, Planning Commission, ZBA, Polly Ann Trail, NOTA, OAYA, Cable Commission, CDBG
C. Appointments-Boards/Commissions – none
8. Approved Bills -bill run dated 3.22.13 for $21,412.82 - Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business – none
10. New Business
A. Request for 911 Technology Proposal-Motion carried to send to subcommittee
B. Request for Lone Ranger Day Parade on Saturday, August 3 at 11 a.m. of State MDOT (part of Celebrate Oxford)-Motion carried
C. 2nd Reading & Adoption Zoning Ordinance Amendment - Outdoor Café Seating – Motion carried
D. First Reading of an Ordinance Amendment to adopt the Motor Carrier Safety Act-Motion Carried
E. Monthly Budget and Financial Report-Motion carried to receive and file
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 7:10pm - Motion carried.