May 22, 2013 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting MAY 14, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Nichols, Albensi, Nichols, Helmuth
3. Approval of Minutes- of April 23 as amended and special meeting of April 30 as presented. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried.
5. Presentation/Public Hearing: Oakland County Parks & Recreation MDNR pre-grant application
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates:
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated 5.12.13 for $53,928.82. Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
A. Outdoor Café' – Lili's Diner-Motion carried.
10. New Business:
A. Rental Proposal –98 Glaspie-Motion carried to set aside
B. Temporary Outdoor Service Permit- Oxford Tap for DDA May Event-Motion Carried
C. One Stop Ready Participation Resolution-Motion carried
D. Special Assessment of delinquent accounts-Motion carried
E. Request to acquire multi-purpose printing/copying equipment-Motion carried
F. Proposed Budget –continue discussion-motion carried.
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 10:06pm - Motion carried.