June 05, 2013 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting may 28, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Nichols, Albensi, Nichols, Helmuth
3. Approval of Minutes- of May 14, 2013 as presented. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
5. Public Hearings:
1. Public Hearing: CDBG Reprogramming PY 2010, 2011, 2012-motion carried to set aside
2. Public Hearing for Proposed FY' 13-14 Budget and Truth in Taxation-motion carried to open and close public hearing.
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: none
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated 5.24.13 for $33,609.32 Motion carried.
B. McKenna Bills- request to cost share with DDA-Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
Rental Proposal – 98 Glaspie- Motion carried to deny lease request.
B. Celebrate Lone Ranger Parade- Proposed Route Change –motion carried to change Parade route
10. New Business:
A. CDBG Reprogramming PY 2010, 2011, 2012-motion carried to set aside
B. Proposed FY '13-14 Budget
3. DDA Budget-motion carried to hold special meeting within 2 weeks.
4. Street Fund Projects/Engineering
5. Other Funds
C. Adoption of FY '13-14 Budget and setting tax millage rate-motion carried to set millage rate at 10.62 mills
D. Monthly Financial Report-motion carried to receive and file
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:07pm - Motion carried.