June 19, 2013 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
June 3, 2013
Members present: Allen, Darnall, Rumball, DePalma, Lapp, DeWitt, Thurman
Members absent: None
1. Approved Agenda
2. Approved Consent Agenda as presented which contained the following items:
· Regular Meeting Minutes of May 6, 2013
· Zoning Board of Appeals Board Member Appointments
· Trustee Timesheets in the amount of $1,023.00
· Regular bills in the amount of $22,051.83
· Pre-pays in the amount of $226,189.66
3. Adopted the Michigan Townships Association (MTA) Principles of Governance.
4. Approved MTA dues in the amount of $5,167.00.
5. Adopted MERS Uniform 457 Supplemental Retirement Program Resolution.
6. Approval to allow Antonio Deleone to present the Life Secure Insurance Company's Personal Accident and Hospital Recovery Insurance products to Township employees.
7. Approval to allow Bob Kalmar to present Assurity Life Insurance Company's products to Township employees.
8. No action taken on the MDEQ request for an ingress/egress conservation easement to Township property along M-15 until further investigation into original conservation easement is completed.
9. Approved Township to submit a request to the Road Commission for Oakland County to release for 2103 Tri-Party Funds for the purpose of two Gravel Road Improvement Projects (GRIP) on Granger Road; one west of Sashabaw and the other near Rattlesnake Lane, and to add gravel to Hadley Road between Oakhill and Seymour Lake Road.
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462
Publish in The Citizen 6-15-13