June 19, 2013 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting June 11, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Nichols, Helmuth Absent: Albensi
3. Approval of Minutes- of May 28, 2013 as amended. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
5. Public Hearings:
1. Public Hearing: CDBG Reprogramming PY 2010, 2011, 2012- motion carried to open and close
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: none
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated 6.7.13 for $328,619.71. Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
A. Celebrate Lone Ranger Parade- Proposed Route Change-motion carried
B. DDA Reorganization and budget-motion carried to set aside
10. New Business:
A. Property and Liability Insurance Renewal-Nickel & Saph -motion carried.
B. Planning Consultant Contract Renewal- McKenna & Associates- motion carried
C. Contract amendment – Building Official/Inspector J. Wilson-motion carried
D. Request for Street Light Repair Contract Award-ESI Electrical Systems-motion carried
E. Request for Changeover/equipment new patrol vehicle-Arrowhead Police Equipment-motion carried
F. CDBG Reprogramming PY 2010, 2011, 2012-motion carried
G. Certification of Delinquent Special Assessments-motion carried
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 8:43pm - Motion carried.