July 03, 2013 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting June 25, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Nichols, Helmuth, Albensi
3. Approval of Minutes- of June 11, 2013 and June 5, 2013 as presented. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
5. Presentation: Forensic Audit Report
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion carried.
A. Correspondence: Letter, Reports and Minutes – Motion carried to receive and file.
B. Board, Commission & Committee Updates: none
8. Approved Bills - bill run dated 6.24.13 for $66,297.43. Motion carried.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
1. A. Farmer's Market –resolved not to include vendor-motion carried
B. DDA Reorganization and budget-motion carried : deny DDA severance package motion carried for budget amendments
10. New Business
A. Legal Services Agreement Extension-motion carried
B. Rental Inspection Program Ordinance Proposal – motion carried to set aside until July 23, 2013
C. Monthly Budget Report and Budget Amendments-motion carried
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Closed Session with Attorney - Motion carried to enter closed session
a. Closed Session
b. Motion to go back into open session.
c. Recommendation/action from closed session-none
16. Adjournment at 9:55 pm - Motion carried.