July 03, 2013 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
July 1, 2013
Members present: Allen, Darnall, DePalma, Lapp, Rumbail, DeWitt. Thurman
Members absent: None
1) Approved Agenda as Amended.
2) Approved Consent Agenda as Presented, Which Contained the Following Items:
• Regular Meeting Minutes of June 3.2013 as corrected
• Special Meeting Draft Minutes of June 12, 2013
• Trustee Timesheets in the amount of $1,395.00
• Regular Bills in the Amount of $156,814.97
• Pre-pays in the Amount of $134,430.07
3) Approved Submitting a Request for the Tri-Party Road Paving Project
4) Approved Introducing for First Reading the Ordinance of, Rezoning of Parcel 03-27-476-005 from RE to Conditional C-1 at Sashabaw Road and Seymour Lake Road
5) Approved Directing the Township Attorney to Pursue an Appeal in the Linda Cotton Unemployment Claim
6) Approved Enbridge Consent Contract as Presented and Amended, With Stipulations.
7) Approved Hiring of Kay Caryl as the Full-Time Administrative Assistant, to the Clerk and Human Resource Coordinator
8) Approved Request for Employee Review of the Parks and Recreation Director
9) Approved Special Meeting Draft Minutes of June 26, 2013
10) Meeting Adjourned at 9:25 p.m.
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462