August 21, 2013 - NOTICE
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF OXFORD
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to the CLERK
The Charter Township of Oxford is seeking applicants for tile Full-Time position of Administrative Assistant to the Clerk.
• The Applicant's minimum qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's Degree
• A minimum of two (2) years of recent municipal experience, preferably in a Clerk's department.
• Elections Experience, including Voter Registration and the Qualified Voter File
• Accounts Payable Experience
• Cemetery Administration Experience
• Current starting Wage is $15.57 per hour plus full benefit package.
Please send detailed Resume on or before 4:00 p.m. Friday August 30, 2013 to the Attention of:
Curtis W. Wright, Clerk
300 Dunlap Road
P.O. Pox 3
Oxford, MI 48371
For a complete job description visit www.oxfordtownship.org
The Charter Township of Oxford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.