October 02, 2013 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
SEPTEMBER 3, 2013
Trustees Present: Allen, Darnall, DePalma, DeWitt, Lapp, Rumball, Thurman
1) Approved the agenda as amended.
2) Held Public Hearing for 2013 Truth in Taxation
3) Approved the Consent Agenda which contained the following items:
· Regular Meeting Minutes of August 5, 2013
· Special Meeting Minutes of August 28, 2013
· Regular Bills in the amount of $30,434,15
· Pre-pays in the amount of $277,511.92
· Trustee Timesheets in the amount $1,116.00
4) Approved the Conservation Easement as presented by HRC
5) Approved the 2013 Millage Rates as presented.
6) Approved for the Police Sub-Station the purchase of Thermal Shield Alside Ultimate 2000 windows for $11,743 as quoted and to amend line item 207-171-977-200 from $2,000 to $0; line item 207-171-920-000 from $10,500 to $8,500; and line item 207-171-930-000 from $10,000 to $14,000.
7) Accepted the introduction to the Code of Ordinances an amendment by adding to Chapter 24, Section 24-48 the inclusion of law enforcement and a designated fire marshal as persons authorized to issue and serve tickets into the Code of Ordinances for the Charter Township of Brandon, Oakland County, Michigan.
8) Adopted the Brandon Township Mileage Form presented by the Clerk.
9) Meeting Adjourned at 7:35 p.m.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929,
Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 10-5-13