October 16, 2013 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
September 23, 2013 Synopsis
Present: Peters, Skornicka, Waters, Eschmann, Wills
Absent: Baker (with notice), McClerren (with notice)
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the Minutes of the August 26, 2013 Village Council Meeting.
3) Acceptance Items:
Treasurer's Report- August 2013
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures – August 2013
Brandon Township Regular meeting Minutes – August 5, 2013
DDA Meeting Minutes – July 22, 2013
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $16,927.79
5) Approved the payment to the Stevenson Company to provide Insurance services to the Village of Ortonville in the mount of $7,950.00 from 10/15/13 to 10/15/14.
6) Approved the Transfer of the 2013 – 2014 SMART Credit to the Brandon Township Recreation Department in the amount of $1,406.00.
7) Approved Trick-or-Treating from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 31, 2013 and host a bon-fire, cider and doughnuts at the DPW yard immediately afterward.
8) Approved the Special Permit for Park/Parade Use for the Harvey Swanson Halloween Parade on October 31, 2013 as submitted.
9) Regular Meeting Adjourned at 7:40 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 10-12-13