November 20, 2013 - village of oxford
synopsis of regular council meeting november 12, 2013
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Nichols, Cloutier Absent: Helmuth
3. Approval of Minutes- of October 22 and Special Meeting October 29, 2013. Motion carried.
4. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
5. Public Presentation/ Public hearings: CDBG PY 14 Funds Programming Fund Allocation
7. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
8. Consent Agenda:
B. Letters, Reports and Minutes
C. Board and Commission Updates
E. Bill Approval process for no second Council meeting
Motion carried to approve consent agenda items.
9. Unfinished/Old Business
10. New Business
A. Rezoning from RM-1 to C-1 Transition – 25 Center Street –motion carried
B. CDBG PY 14 Funds Programming Allocation - $10,340 - motion carried
C. 2nd reading/adoption Planning Comm Membership Ordinance Amendment-motion carried
D. Natural Gas Contract-motion carried
E. Upgrading and expanding Security Camera System-motion carried for office camera only
F. Proposal to submit grant application to resurface W. Burdick Street-motion carried
G. Appointments to Boards and Commissions-motion carried
H. 2014 Meeting Schedule-motion carried to set aside
I. Monthly Budget Report and Budget Amendments-motion carried
J. Water and Sewer Budget Projections and Rates Increases (discussion)
K. Closed session-motion carried
L. Return to open session.
M. Settle Union Grievance-motion carried
11 Items removed from consent agenda (from item 8)-none
12. Public Comment
13. Manager's Report
14. Clerk's Report
15. Council Comments
16. Adjournment at 9:45pm