December 18, 2013 - ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Independence Township Hall
6483 Waldon Center Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
C. ROLL CALL:
D. REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Commission Members present.
E. PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
F. CASES TO BE UNTABLED:
G. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Case #13-021, Northern Sign Company, Petitioner, Requesting: Interpretation of Section 12.02(F)(2) of the Zoning Ordinance to permit an LED gas price sign, 6889 Sashabaw Road, Parcel #08-22-326-011, MS Motor Vehicle Service Station.
2. Case #13-022, Penny Sawyer, Petitioner, Requesting: A variance from Section 5.06(4), Table 5.06-2 to construct a new garage, 8753 Lakeview, Parcel #08-12-376-028, R-1A Single Family Residential.
3. Case #13-023, Mesquite Creek/Andiamo Express (Joe & Aldo's), Petitioner, Requesting: A variance from Section 12.04(A)(1), Table 12.0413-1 to construct additional wall signage, 7228 N. Main St, Parcel #08-20227-007, PUD Planned Unit Development.
4. Approval of the 2014 ZBA Meeting Dates.
H. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of October 12, 2013
NOTICE: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact the Building Department at (248) 625-8111 at least two working days in advance of the meeting. An attempt shall be made to provide reasonable accommodations.
NOTICE: The above requests may be examined at the Building Department during regular business hours. Written comments may be sent to the attention of the Planning Commission; c/o Charter Township of Independence - Building Department; 6483 Waldon Center Drive - Clarkston, Michigan 48346 prior to the Meeting / Public Hearing. For further information call (248) 625-8111.
Barbara A. Pallotta