January 29, 2014 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
JANUARY 9, 2014
The Regular Meeting of January 6, 2014 was cancelled due to hazardous winter storm and road conditions.
Members present: Allen, Darnall, DePalma, Lapp, Rumball, and Thurman
Absent: DeWitt (with notice)
The following actions were taken:
1) Service award presentation to Ron Haase was postponed; he was unable to attend tonight.
2) Approved the meeting agenda as amended.
3) Approved the Consent Agenda as presented with the following:
a. Regular Meeting Minutes of December 2, 2013
b. Appointments to the Zoning Board of Appeals
c. Appointments to the Planning Commission
d. Special Meeting Minutes of December 19, 2013
e. Special Meeting Minutes of November 21, 2013
f. Regular Bills in the amount of $18,315.49
g. Pre-pays in the amount of $290,728.10
h. Trustee timesheets in the amount of $651.00
4) Adopted at this second reading an amendment to Chapter 28, Article V. Offenses Against Public Peace, Section 28-230 use of consumer fireworks in the Code of Ordinances, for the Charter Township of Brandon, Oakland County, Michigan.
5) Approved revised minutes of October 7, 2013
6) Approved the 2014 CDBG sub-recipient agreement.
7) Passed a Resolution approving the 2014 CDBG Program Application.
8) Approved hiring Karen Kukuk for the part-time position in the supervisor's office.
9) Accepted citizen comment on the sledding hill operations.
10) There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 7:51 p.m.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929,Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 1-25-14