February 19, 2014 - VILLAGE OF LAKE ORION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
APPLICATION TO HOLD 2014 LIONS CLUB JUBILEE
The Lake Orion Lions Club has submitted an application to the Lake Orion Village Council to close certain downtown Village streets and to use various Parking Lots (Municipal and others), for the purpose of holding the 2014 Lions Club Jubilee. The Lake Orion Village Council will receive public comments from area residents and businesses regarding this application at its Regular Meeting of Monday, February 24, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
The proposed Jubilee dates and proposed operating hours are:
• Thursday, June 19, 2014-5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Friday, June 20, 2014 and Saturday June 21, 2014 - Noon to 11:00 p.m.
• Sunday, June 22, 2014 - Noon to 6:00 p.m.
• Flint from Lapeer to Anderson
• Broadway from Shadbolt to Front
Parking Lot Closures:
• Children's Park Municipal Parking Lot
• Parking lot adjacent to the Lake Orion Veterinary Hospital (southwest corner Flint and Anderson)
• Parking lot adjacent to the Lake Orion Review (southeast corner of Broadway and Shadbolt)
Dates of Street and Parking Lot Closures: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 6:00 a.m. through Monday, June 23, 2014 at 6:00 a.m.
Interested parties are welcome to attend the Public Hearing and offer comments or may submit written comments at or prior to the meeting. The Public Hearing on the request will be held in the Council Room of the Lake Orion Village Hall, 37 E. Flint Street, Lake Orion, MI 48362. Written comments may be submitted prior to the date and time of the Public Hearing to the Village Clerk, 37 E. Flint Street, Lake Orion, MI 48362. A copy of the application is available for review at the Village Offices during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Susan C. Galeczka, Village Clerk
In the spirit of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with a disability should feel free to contact the Village office, at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the meeting, if requesting accommodations.
Publish: The Lake Orion Review, 02/19/2014