February 19, 2014 - village of oxford
Synopsis of regular council meeting February 11, 2014
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance- moment of silence for troops
2. Roll Call- Bailey, Bossardet, Cloutier, Nichols Excused Absent: Helmuth
3. Approve the agenda – Motion carried as amended.
4. Public Presentation: Police appreciation of Business Donations from local businesses of $7,000.
5. Public Hearing: Conditional Zoning Standards Ordinance Amendment
6. Call to Public – for non-agenda items.
7. Consent Agenda:
A. Approval of Minutes- of Regular meeting January 14, Special meetings of January 20 and February 1 and Special Joint Meeting January 20
C. Letters, Reports and Minutes
D. Board and Commission Updates
F. Monthly Budget Report and Budget Amendments
Motion carried to approve consent agenda items.
8. Unfinished/Old Business: none
9. New Business:
A. Ordinance Amendment for Conditional Zoning Standards- First Reading
B. Text Amendment- Sign Ordinance Amendment - schedule public hearing
C. Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption District – 98 Glaspie- Schedule Public Hearing
D. Appraisal Contract-98 Glaspie – Motion carried not to exceed $3000.00
10. Items removed from consent agenda (from item 8)-none
11. Public Comment
12. Manager's Report
13. Clerk's Report
14. Council Comments
15. Adjournment at 7:16pm