March 12, 2014 - Village of Ortonville
Brandon Township Offices
395 Mill Street
Ortonville Village Council meeting
January 27, 2014 Synopsis
Trustees Present: Baker, Peters, Eschmann, McClerren, Skornicka, Wills
Absent: Waters (with notice)
1) Approved the agenda as presented.
2) Approved the Minutes of the December 16, 2013 Village Council Meeting.
3) Acceptance Items:
Treasurer's Report- December 2013
Brandon Fire Department Expenditures – December 2013
Brandon Township Regular Meeting Minutes – November 4, 2013
Brandon Township Regular Meeting Minutes – December 2, 2013
DDA Regular Board Meeting Minutes – October 28, 2013
DDA Regular Board Meeting Minutes – November 18, 2013
Ortonville Village Planning Commission Meeting Minutes – December 3, 2013
4) Approved disbursements in the amount of $19,157.68.
5) Received an update regarding the status of 60 Narrin Street.
6) Approved the Construction Engineering Agreement with Fleis/Vandenbrink Engineering to provide services for the Ball Street Bridge in the amount of $78,000.00.
7) Approved the expenditure not to exceed $450.00 to provide the DPW workers with the appropriate cold weather gear.
8) Regular Meeting Adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Posted by Heidi Barckholtz, Village of Ortonville Clerk. A full copy of the minutes are available at the Clerk's office located at 476 Mill Street, PO BOX 928, Ortonville, Michigan 48462 or on the Village Website @ www.ortonvillevillage.com.
Publish in The Citizen 3-8-14