April 16, 2014 - SYNOPSIS
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BRANDON
April 7, 2014
Call to order: 7:00 PM.
Present: Allen, Darnall, DePalma, DeWitt, Lapp, Rumball, Thurman
The following actions were taken:
1) Approved the meeting agenda as amended.
2) Citizen Comments: Received comments addressing Enbridge Energy request to extend work hours. Received comment addressing funding for senior center trip transportation.
3) Approved the amended consent agenda containing the following:
a. Regular Minutes of March 3, 2014.
b. Special Meeting Minutes of February 26, 2014.
c. Regular Bills in the amount of $27,658.61.
d. Prepays in the amount of $247,180.51.
e. Trustee timesheets in the amount of $1,140.00.
f. Special Meeting Minutes of March 26, 2014
4) Denied Enbridge Energy extended work hours; stipulating 7:00 am to 8:00 pm only. Adopted separately, after second readings, each of the following Amendments to the Code of Ordinances, Charter Township of Brandon, County of Oakland, MI:
a) Amendment rezoning Parcels 03-35-151-027 & 03-35-151-028 to R1-A.
b) Amendment to 46-6.
c) Amendment to Appendix A, Sec. 2.
d) Amendment to Section 46-166 (b).
e) Amendment to Chapter 46, Sec. 46-215.
f) Amendment to 46-216 (i).
g) Amendment to 46-242, Sec. (1) g.
h) Amendment to 46-242, Sec. (1) e.
i) Amendment to 46-282, Sec. (b) (2) a.
5) Approved 2014 Dust Control Program with Oakland County Road Road Commission.
6) Approved hiring of part-time janitor applicant Wendi Hardin.
7) Approved hiring part-time police clerical applicant Gary Godschalk.
8) Authorized termination of enhanced township listing with Super Media.
9) Citizen Comments - Received information on Oakland County Recreation Assistance Program transportation. Received comments from Boy Scout Troop 139, attending for Citizenship in the Community merit work.
10) Adjourned 8:46 PM.
A full copy of the minutes is available at the Clerk's office, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462 or on the Brandon Township Website at www.brandontownship.us
Posted by Candee Allen, Brandon Township Clerk, 395 Mill Street, PO Box 929, Ortonville, MI 48462.
Publish in The Citizen 4-12-14