April 16, 2014 - ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Independence Township Hall
6483 Waldon Center Drive,
Clarkston, MI 48346
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
C. ROLL CALL:
D. REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Board Members present.
E. PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
G. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Case #14-004, David M. Hardy, Petitioner, Requesting: A variance from Section 12.02(F)(2) of the Zoning Ordinance to permit an LED gas price sign, 6550 Dixie Highway, Parcel #08-32-226-017, MS Motor Vehicle Service Station.
2. Case #14-005, Rafal Perkowski, Petitioner, Requesting: A 30 foot side yard variance from Section 5.06(A)(4), Table 5.06-2 and a 3.5 foot height variance from Table 5.06-2, 6058 Pine Knob Road, Parcel #08-26-300-017, R-1R Rural Residential.
3. Case #14-006, Gerald Chamberlain, Petitioner, Requesting: A 10 foot front yard variance from Section 4.06(D), Table 4.06, 6240 Sunnydale Road, Parcel #08-29-207-001, R-1A Single Family Residential.
4. Case #14-007, Dependable Construction, Petitioner, Requesting: A 5 foot front yard variance from Section 4.06(D), Table 4.06, 4995 Pine Knob Lane, Parcel #08-35-327-009, R-1A Single Family Residential.
H. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of April 2, 2014
NOTICE: The above requests may be examined at the Building Department during regular business hours. Written comments may be sent to the attention of the Planning Commission; c/o Charter Township of Independence – Building Department; 6483 Waldon Center Drive – Clarkston, Michigan 48346 prior to the Meeting / Public Hearing. For further information call (248) 625-8111.
Barbara A. Pallotta, Clerk
NOTICE: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact the Buiding Department at (248) 625-8111 at least two working days in advance of the meeting. An attempt shall be made to provide reasonable accommodations.